Double Nationality Italian and Nigerian
Married with two children
Education: Business Administration Degree (The Yorker Int’l University Reg. No. L442)
Special Titles: Knight of Honour of the Italian Republic (Reg. No. 100816)
Memebership: ROTARY CLUB - UYO METROPOLIS
The Executive Chairman/CEO: Stephano Integrated Services Ltd.
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Greenville Oil and Gas Limited.
Chairman, Steph Piotti Charity Foundation
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Over 35 years of experience in the Contracting, Energy, Oil & Gas and Process Industry sector, dealing with EPC turn-key projects, products and services. Started as a site project staff in Iraq, I moved quite young into managerial positions both in operation and in sales and business development. Promoted as Branch Manager at 27 years old, I gained a consolidated experience in project management and execution, commercial tactics, business positioning and strategy planning.
International exposure in Europe, Africa and Middle East. Served with large multinational, highly complex and highly ethical companies. Hard-worker, highly motivated, highly performing in difficult situations, creative with strategic view, high ethical principles, leading with energy and determination while driving the team.
Started as General Manager in June 2008, then promoted to Executive Director in April 2011 to become Alcon Nigeria Ltd - Managing Director in December 2012 until July 2017.
Holding a Master in Business Administration, his previous experiences can be summarized as follows:
- He was Site Manager from 1983 to 1986 and Branch Manager from 1987 to 1988 for Fochi Group in Iraq
- From 1989 to 1995 as Branch Manager for F. Fochi Petrochemical S.p.A & 2 other Fochi Group Co. in Kuwait
- From 1995 to 1998 he was Branch Manager of ICAR Costruzioni General S.p.A. in Lebanon
- From 1999 to 2002 he was General Manager of ABB SOIMI Engineering & Contracting S.p.A. and Area Manager ABB Lummus Global S.p.A. in Nigeria
- From 2003 to 2005 he was Area Manager ABB Process Solutions & Services and also Managing Director of Energy Equipment & Services Ltd in Nigeria
- From 2005 to 2008 he was Vice President and Regional Manager, Middle East & Africa for ABB Process Solutions & Services in Abu Dhabi
LIST OF AWARDS
|HEART OF GOLD||2013||Eve Afrique|
|ESTEEMED PATRONAGE||2015||Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers|
|AWARD||2015||29 Battalion Nigerian Army – Commanding Officer|
|AWARD||2015||Key Note Speaker and Awardee at “The 50 Most Influential Persons, Leading Women & Emerging Voices in Rivers State|
|AWARD OF EXCELLENCE||2016||Nigeria Hotel Association in recognition of his support towards Charity & Entertainment “Entertainment/Charity Personality of the Year”|
|AWARD||2016||Key Note Speaker and Awardee at “The Charity Gala Ball 2016” by Nigerian Queen Organization in recognition of his continues humanitarian & Selfless Services to people|
|AWARD||2016||Pace Setting & Sponsorship Award by Black & White Fashion|
|AWARD||2016||Charity Award by Nigeria Fashion & Style NFSA 2016.|
|AWARD/KEY NOTE SPEAKER||2016||Award of appreciation/Charity Work in recognition of his selfless work for humanity and community (VIRGIN HOOD).
Key Note speaker “Part of Entertainment in a Sustainable Development”.
|AWARD||2016||Winner of the worldwide Shell contest for Performance Excellence, relevant to the very successful execution of gas projects in Nigeria|
|AWARD||2017||Excellent Leadership award CCESSA.|
|ICON AWARD||2017||Daking Empire Magazine.|